About Me

My photo
I am a Senior at Union High school heading off Ecuador through the Rotary Youth Exchange Program. This will just be a digital documentation of my travels, Enjoy!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mailing Address!

Hello loves! I forgot to mention that I now have a mailing address! The post system isn't as useful here as it is in other places, so it's taken me a bit to test the reliability of it: we're good! So here it is:


Marlee Mansfield-Chavez
Machala, El Oro, Ecuador
South America

*Recoger a la oficina de correos
#086791540

Write it just like that and I will receive it!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!

-Marlee

2 comments:

  1. I got your postcard yesterday. *Bananas* Yuck! I want to put together a care package for you, what do you long for from home that you can't get there?? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fowlah, your freaking amazing (: Bananas here are just amazing and so fresh! I could go out to my front yard and just pluck one off the tree right now! Anyways, any thing with peanut butter is sooo greatly missed! Other than that, letters of support would be awesome too! It's been hard, but I'm getting through it.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete